California "Do Not Sell My Info" Notice
Effective date: June 14th, 2022
However, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) defines the term “sale” very broadly, including in such a way that transfers of information relating to advertising cookies could be considered a sale.
If you are a California resident, and to the extent that any of these services are considered a “sale” of personal information under the CCPA, then you have the right to opt-out of the sale. Below please find a description of the ways in which you may do so.
- By Selecting the “Cookie Preferences” Link Within Our Website Footer. This empowers you to choose whether you would like to allow certain categories of cookies and similar technologies to collect information about your usage of our website. Please note that your selections are specific to the particular web browser and device that you use to make them, and so would need to be separately submitted on different browsers or devices.
- By Using Industry-Developed Opt-Out Tools. The Digital Advertising Alliance’s CCPA tool allows California consumers to opt out of the sale of personal information by some or all of that framework’s participating companies by accessing the DAA’s tool here: https://www.privacyrights.info/. Please note that your selections are specific to the particular web browser and device that you used to make them.
- By Blocking Web Browser Cookies. Many browser manufacturers provide helpful information about cookie management, including, but not limited to:
- By Blocking Mobile Advertising Identifiers. Your mobile device settings may provide you the ability to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your device for interest-based advertising purposes. Additional information can be found here: https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice.
- Platform Opt-Outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
HOW CAN YOU REQUEST YOUR DATA TO BE DELETED?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Data Deletion" and mention your account email. We will delete your data within 72 hours.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Maksim Kolysh, by email at email@example.com, or by post to:
130 Bush St
San Francisco, CA 94104